Since 1996, Mercal Consulting Group has implemented various Quality Management Systems.
Mercal was founded in 1996 and is part of the IMCN network with an international presence.
Mercal is considered to be the Best Consulting Company by the world's leading organizations ACQ5 and Acquisition International.
The implementation of the Quality Management System according to the ISO 9001 standard allows to demonstrate the commitment of the Organizations with the Quality and satisfaction of their clients. It reinforces the institutional image and monitoring of the market in constant evolution.
ISO 9001: 2015 positions the new version of the standard among the organization's efforts towards sustainable development and promotes it as a tool to improve overall performance.
It encourages the intensification of the focus of internal and external stakeholders in adopting a risk-based approach to quality management and emphasizes the importance of adopting a Quality Management System (QMS) as the organization's strategic decision.
The implementation of Quality Management Systems (NP EN ISO 9001), Environment (NP EN ISO 14001), Safety and Health at Work (OSHAS 18001 / NP 4397), among others, is important for the competitiveness of companies.
The main advantages for a company in the integration of systems can be highlighted as:
• Reduction of implementation, certification and maintenance costs;
• Simplification of documentation;
• Reduction of training costs;
• Greater sharing of synergies and resources in the management of the system;
• Greater clarification of functions and responsibilities in the management of the system;
• Integrated analysis of each process, promoting greater ease of integration of the components of quality and environment in their definition;
• Global perspective of the company, in its different aspects (commercial, financial, product, impacts on the environment, worker protection, etc.).
We implement and maintain the various existing systems: