We guarantee a success rate of 97% in applications for incentives to entrepreneurship and social innovation.
Mercal Consulting Group is considered the Best Consultancy Company by the prestigious worldwide organizations ACQ5 and Acquisition International.
Mercal is part of the IMCN international network.
Mercal supports its organization in carrying out the diagnosis of needs and the investment project, aiming to obtain incentives for entrepreneurship and social innovation.
Portugal Social Innovation aims to support initiatives of Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (IIES) that:
• Focus on a social mission, intended to solve important and neglected problems of society;
• Be innovative, having to be global or national pioneers, or pioneering replicas of regional social innovations;
• They have a model that can be modelled and replicated in a broader context;
• Seek to measure and authenticate their impact in order to continually improve performance and mobilize more resources;
• Chooses implementation strategies with instruments that foster economic sustainability, revenue creation, or savings in public spending.
1. Training for Social Investment:
This instrument aims to increase the capacity of IIES to generate impact and receive social investment.
2. Partnerships for Impact:
This instrument is used to co-finance philanthropic investment by social investors, with the objective of establishing or developing IIES;
3. Social Impact Securities (TIS):
Instrument used to finance projects that provides greater innovation and efficiency in the provision of public services.
4. Fund for Social Innovation (FIS):
This instrument is used for investment co-financing by qualified investors for the development of IEES.
The methodology adopted by Mercal to carry out its project and application, includes different stages: