We guarantee a success rate of 97% in the applications for the Internationalization and Qualification SI.
Mercal is considered the Best Portuguese Consultancy Company by prestigious worldwide organizations.
Mercal is integrated into the global IMCN network, with presence in Europe, Africa, America and Asia.
Mercal supports your company in carrying out its business plan and investment project, aiming at obtaining incentives for qualification and internationalization, both at the national and international level.
In SI Internationalization and Qualification there are two genres of projects:
• Internationalization of SMEs;
• Qualification of SMEs.
In the incentive system for the internationalization of SMEs, support is given to projects that focus on the following areas:
• Knowledge of foreign markets;
• Digital presence;
• The international development and dissemination of trademarks;
• The research and presence in international markets;
• International marketing;
• The introduction of new methods into commercial practices or external relations;
• Specific certifications for external markets.
Individual projects to qualify SME strategies to increase their competitiveness in the following areas are targeted:
• Organizational innovation and management;
• Digital economy and information and communication technologies;
• Brand creation and design;
• Engineering and creation of products, services and processes;
• Industrial property protection;
• Knowledge transfer;
• Distribution and logistics;
• Professional qualification.
Incentives are non-refundable (with a maximum incentive limit of € 500,000), where the incentive rate starts at 45% and can reach 70% of the investment project.
The methodology adopted by Mercal to carry out its project and application, includes different stages: