Certified Quality Management Company
In the area of Training, Mercal has been accredited as a training entity since 1999 and currently in DGERT - General Directorate of Employment and Labor Relations.
Mercal has a set of partnerships and accreditations and has acted as consultants to the following official and professional bodies:
- AERLIS (Enterprise Association of the Region of Lisbon)
- APQ (Portuguese Association for Quality)
- ADB (African Development Bank)
- WB (World Bank)
- AICEP (Agency for Investment and Foreign Trade of Portugal)
- COTEC Portugal (Business Association for Innovation)
- IAPMEI (Support Institute for Small and Medium Enterprises
- European Union - European Commission
- UMP (Union of Portuguese Mercies)
- EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- RSO (National Network of Social Responsibility in Organizations)
- Association of friendship Portugal Turkey
Best Consultancy in Portugal
Given the performance that Mercal has had throughout its history, and to the projects that it has developed, the group has been successively distinguished as the best consulting company in Portugal by several prestigious entities. Following are some of the more recent awards.
Mercal awards awarded by ACQ5, Acquisition International and Corporate Live Wire:
- Awards attributed by ACQ5: Best Management Consulting Firm, Best Consulting Firm in Financial Restructuring and Best Business Advisory Firm, in the years 2020, 2019 and 2018;
- Acquisition International 2015 Awards: Best Independent Management Consulting Company and Best Marketing Consultant in 2015;
- Corporate Live Wire 2015 Award: Best and Highest Excellence in Management Consulting Services in 2015.